Thursday, July 29, 2010

You really don't know where that's been.

So I was just going to the bathroom...
and I dropped five ones into the toilet.
I'm in desperate need of money so of course i fished it out.
I wasn't about to literally flush five dollars down the toilet.
(That made me laugh)
Anyway, so I just thought I let you know next time you readers out there decide to put a dollar in your mouth for some reason, or you see someone with a dollar in their mouth just think,
"Charlie could have peed on that dollar"

Oh, I washed them by the way. I didn't just decide to leave the pee on them.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Thanks for giving me the head's up. LMAO. Niice blog :} Any blog that makes me laugh is a friend o' mine.
    -Jodiee
    (Wait... did that even make sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhhh i'm not really sure what to say to that. i saw your blog on your Fireviews profile. kinda gross... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JodieeHeartzYou Thanksss(:
    @Fireviews Hey atleast I'm honest right?(:

    ReplyDelete